Duties of the Equipment Coordinator
This position works closely with the Equipment Sub-Committee members who may include: President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Field & Facilities Director.
The Equipment Coordinator and Sub-Committee duties include the following:
- Responsible for the ordering, maintaining, distribution, and most importantly the collection of all equipment.
- Maintain a details records, inventory, and distribution log for all soccer equipment.
- Maintain a clean, organized equipment shed.
- Provide Westlock Soccer Association (WSA) Executive Committee a details semi-annual inventory each year.
- Recruit an Assistant Equipment Coordinator and other volunteers to help with equipment distribution, return, and inventory.
- Establish dates for equipment pickup, return, and inventory.
- Assist Communications Director to obtain equipment sponsors.
- Coordinate necessary jersey and equipment purchases. Obtain quotes for budget approval process.
- Purchase new equipment by mid-March.
- Work with Field Line Painter to arrange for purchase of field marking pain and to arrange for yearly maintenance and storage of the field lining machine and paint.